Terms and Conditions (GTC)
(1) For the justified via the Internet shop legal relations between the shop (www.title-town.eu) operator and its customers only the following terms and conditions apply to the current version at the time of order.
(2) Different Terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
Conclusion of the contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the internet shop is not a binding offer by the supplier to conclude a contract of sale, the customer will only be required to submit an order through an offer.
(2) By sending the order via the internet store, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract of sale of the goods contained in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions as the legal relationship with the seller alone prevail.
(3) The provider shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation email. This confirmation is not yet accepting the contract offer by the seller, they serve only to inform the customer that the order is received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the offer made by the delivery of goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain until full payment of the property of the provider.
The payment of the purchase price is due with contract.
(1) The warranty rights of the customer are governed by the general law, as long as nothing else is determined. Claims for damages by the customer against the supplier is the provision in § 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers of consumer products to new things 2 years in used goods 1 year. Compared to entrepreneurs, the limitation period for newly produced goods and for used goods 1 year. The above reduction of the period of limitation does not apply to compensation claims by the customer due to injury to life, body or health, as well as claims for damages due to breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary, eg the provider to give the customer the item free of defects and deficiencies and to the property in her. The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents. Compared to entrepreneurs also excluded from the reduction of the limitation is of recourse according to § 478 BGB.
(3) A guarantee is not explained by the seller.
(1) Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, as long as nothing else is determined. The above disclaimer applies to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the customer asserts claims against these claims.
(2) Excepted from the given in Clause 1 Disclaimer Claims for damages due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary, eg the provider to give the customer the item free of defects and deficiencies and to the property in her. From the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents.
(3) provisions of the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG) remain unaffected.
Assignment and pledging ban
The assignment or pledge of the customer against the supplier is entitled to Claims or rights is impossible without the consent of the provider, if the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
Off rights of the customer exists only if its set-off claim was legally established or is undisputed.
Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
(1) The contractual relationship between the provider and the customer, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Exceptions to this are the right choice
mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer is habitually staying. The application of the UN Sales Convention is excluded.
(2) Place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the seat of the supplier, provided that the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public law special fund.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions be invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby.