Preamble of California Church and University Institute
Purchase a title like PhD honorary doctorate or honorary professorship without any future obligations
We practise freedom of belief. Membership with us is free of cost and any other obligations.
All forms of life should be respected, accepted, and protected by every member of our church. They should be granted complete freedom and not have their privacy violated by anyone. We believe in evolution and therefore do not prescribe belief in any deity or similar. There are no compulsory beliefs in our church and therefore our members are free to belong to any other faith organisation and accept or follow its rules as they wish.
On this basis, we hereby set forth the following guidelines for our life as a church:
Art. 1: Membership
- All persons who make a donation and are subsequently awarded a title by California Church and University Institute automatically become members. Membership is free of charge and does not involve any further obligations.
- Membership in California Church and University Institute is not the result of any certain beliefs or adherence to another religion. Anyone who belongs to another religion or denomination may also become a member of California Church and University Institute.
- Members may terminate their membership at any time without accruing any disadvantages.
Art. 2: Protection of Minors
- As autonomous individuals, children enjoy the unconditional protection of members of California Church and University Institute against physical and emotional neglect.
- Minors must be protected against risks to their physical and mental development.
Art. 3: Artistic and Academic Freedom
- The right to engage in scientific research, create art, teaching, and other research is free.
- If such activities threaten the dignity of others or endanger the essentials for life, this would constitute a violation of these guidelines for members of the California Church and University Institute.
Art. 4.: Churches and religious communities
- Unless the common good of humanity is threatened, members may choose to belong to churches, religions, and ideological organisations without fear of sanction.
Art. 5: Right to Petition
- All members are entitled, both individually and as part of a group, to submit written complaints or suggestions requests to the board of California Church and University Institute.
- The board will issue its decision in a reasonable time.
Art. 6: Cross-border collaboration and global integration
- Each member of California Church and University Institute shall contribute to achieving the goals of the members.
- Each member of California Church and University Institute shall treat guests in the manner appropriate to members of California Church and University Institute. Each member of California Church and University Institute lived in peaceful communion with all peoples of the world.
Art. 7: Equality and support of individuals
- Each member of California Church and University Institute shall contribute to the actual realisation of equal rights for all people on our planet, especially those that support the public dignity of our people.